Web Content Accessibility
Accessibility Statement for The Suncoast Post Website
The Suncoast Post is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Suncoast Post takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Suncoast Post Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Suncoast Post Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Suncoast Post Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Suncoast Post Website:
- Phone: 941-347-4500
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.