This Summer, Travelers Can Save On Getaways to Sarasota County with “Fun In The 941”
Travelers can get away and save money this summer on trips to Sarasota County by taking advantage of the destination’s Fun In The 941 special offers. The collection of deals, located at Fun In The 941, allows visitors to easily find savings to experience dining, entertainment, and attractions – just like the locals and steps away from world-class beaches on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Visit Sarasota County has partnered with numerous restaurants, cultural institutions, and businesses for visitors to enjoy a selection of deals and save money on many local favorites. With more than 40 offers available, there is something for everyone, including art galleries, happy hours in downtown Sarasota and outdoor adventures.
Here are a few examples of the offers visitors can take advantage of:
- Through August 31st, the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art offers free admission every Monday. The Ringling was founded in 1946 and houses one of the largest and most comprehensive art research libraries in the southeastern United States.
- Sunset Food Tours is offering 10 percent off until August 25th. The walking tour of downtown Sarasota includes stops at, at least four different family-owned restaurants to immerse sightseers in an exciting culinary experience, where they meet local artisans and eat unique foods hand-picked by state-of-the-art chefs.
- Flavio’s on Siesta, which offers the best of authentic classic Italian cuisine and brick-oven pizza is offering a three-course prix fixe dinner for just $35 through Sept. 30th.
- Sarasota Boat Tours is offering 10 percent off until July 30th. Tours range from two to six hours, and each chartered boat offers sightseeing and wildlife viewing surrounded by crystal clear waters.
- For the remainder of 2022, Landy’s Restaurant will have their “Summer Specials” extended, which include BOGO Happy Hour drinks every day from 11 am-6 pm.
Deal participants who capture their slice of Fun In The 941 on their public Facebook or Instagram account using the hashtag #FunInThe941 have a chance to have their post featured on the Visit Sarasota County Facebook or Instagram page and win an exclusive commemorative t-shirt.
For more information, visit Fun In the 941 this summer.
About Sarasota County
Situated on Florida’s Gulf Coast, Sarasota County welcomes more than 2.7 million visitors annually. Within its 725 square miles, the county serves up a diverse menu of cultural and recreational activities and attractions, including award-winning dining, world-class fine arts and performing arts, professional and amateur sports, and the area’s circus heritage. Vacationers can enjoy city life in downtown Sarasota, revisit old Florida in Englewood and Venice, enjoy some of the best beaches in the U.S. on Siesta Key and Longboat Key, or play in North Port’s many parks and waterways. Sarasota County is perhaps best known for its 35 miles of pristine coastline in addition to 6 barrier islands, delivering options for beach getaways that are unrivaled almost anywhere else in the U.S., including Siesta Beach, named the No. 1 beach in the country and No. 11 in the world in TripAdvisor’s 2020 Travelers’ Choice Awards – the third time it has held the national title. To learn more, visit Visit Sarasota. Connect via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Photo from Deposit Photos