Hooters Offering Complimentary To-Go Crew Meals for Linemen and Women
The Bradenton, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Port Charlotte and Sarasota Hooters locations are providing complimentary meals for the hardworking linemen and women. To reserve a Crew Meal To-Go, please email Marketing@Hootersfla.com. A hot meal will be ready for pick up. Please include the amount of people in your crew, your preferred pick up location (Naples, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Port Charlotte, Bradenton or Sarasota) and date.
“Due to curfews in Collier, Charlotte and the Lee County areas many linemen crews are arriving at our restaurants for a hot meal after we have closed so we wanted to give them the opportunity to pick up a complimentary hot meal to show our appreciation for their hard work,” said LTP Management Director of Marketing Kristi Quarles.
- Hooters of Cape Coral (3120 Del Prado Boulevard, Cape Coral) 239-945-4700
- Hooters of Fort Myers (4411 Cleveland Avenue, Fort Myers) 239 275-4666
- Hooters of Naples (3625 Gateway Lane, Naples) 239-513-9964
- Hooters of Port Charlotte (1360 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte) 941-625-0200
- Hooters of Bradenton (4908 14TH Street W, Bradenton) 941-758-1175
- Hooters of Sarasota (6507 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota) 941-923-4666
Photos from Hooters