Daiquiri Shak Announces Return of Mad Beach Mafia!
They’ re back! THE MAD BEACH MAFIA returns to The Daiquiri Shak Raw Bar & Grille Madeira Beach for the longest running open mic on the beach this Sunday 10/11/2020 8pm!
They are going to try to get Open Mic rolling again…BUT there are going to be some restrictions/guidelines that everyone is going to need to follow to make this safe and successful! Please understand they ARE going to follow these guidelines so please do not get frustrated Sunday. We are all in this together! Be courteous and nice Sunday night!
Mad Beach Mafia New Considerations
- You MUST be seated to be in the building, so get there early if you want to get in! We have limited seating. No seat = no service and NO SIT IN WITH THE BAND!
- BRING YOUR OWN INSTRUMENT…Bring your own DRUM STICKS, GUITAR etc…you CAN plug into the bands amps and use their drum kit, but you cannot use their guitars, bass, drum sticks etc…
- Mics will be sanitized after each person. Feel free to bring your own
- You must wear a mask when you are not seated at your table or if you are not on stage performing. You must wear a mask walking around to and from stage as well please.
- THERE WILL BE NO DANCE FLOOR.
If everyone can follow these guidelines we should be able to get to a regular schedule for All Star Open Mic with THE MAD BEACH MAFIA! Thank you in advance for your cooperation! They are looking forward to seeing everyone! Thank you for your support…. the team and the band appreciate all of you!
From the website: The Daiquiri Shak Raw Bar & Grille in Madeira Beach was opened in 1996 and has been a landmark in Madeira Beach delivering great friendly service, over 30 flavors of cold daiquiris and fresh food with the areas best live entertainment. The Daiquiri Shak is focused on creating a casual, tropical style bar & grill with emphasis on our signature daiquiris, quality fresh food and a beach lifestyle theme. The combination of a tropical style bar & grill plus efficient, friendly guest service has created a great guest experience.
14995 Gulf Boulevard
Madeira Beach, FL
Photos from The Daiquiri Shak