Travelers in Hendersonville, NC agree, it is a beautiful, relaxing city to visit, relax and recharge. The sites will take your breath away and rejuvenate your mind. Additionally, enjoy the vast array of outdoor activities to get a body out and enjoying a socially distanced, amazing vacation with pictures that will be the envy of all your friends.
Here are a few highlights we are noticing in Hendersonville, NC these days:
- Guests are booking longer stays.
- Guests are now thinking of re-locating or searching for a second home to use as vacation rental property.
- They ask us about 2 specific things:
- outdoor activities
- cleaning protocol.
- Guest Reviews are all about our personal concierge service and the cabins’ cleanliness.
Are you ready to head for the mountains? We welcome you to our trails. Take in the fresh mountain air at an altitude of 2200-3000’ feet. Here are a few of our local attraction spots in our Hendersonville, NC area.
WNC Mountain Rentals
What’s MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU when traveling and staying at vacation homes now?
- A secluded cabin.
- A getaway stay to enjoy the higher altitude and outdoor activities?
- 5 Star Reviews on Super Clean Cabins.
We provide all 3 at WNC Mountain Rentals!
Highlights for Your Trip
- Float down the French Broad River on a tube or kayak.
- Ask us about our special rate with Lazy Otter Outfitters.
- Relax by a campfire with your loved ones as you spot fireflies in the dark.
- Gaze out at the stars above the mountains while you make s’mores.
- Chimney Rock State Park – staircase up to a panoramic view of Lake Lure and mountains. 20-minute drive from downtown Hendersonville.
- The Carl Sandburg National Site – Pat the goats, stroll around the pond, take the trail to the top for mountain views.
We welcome you to Hendersonville NC and our cabins at WNC Mountain Rentals, LLC. Call Julie today – 828-393-3035 for your special rate at any of our 17 vacation homes here in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Hendersonville, North Carolina or visit our website for additional information.
Photos courtesy of WNC Mountain Rentals.