Blake Medical Center in Bradenton, FL Helps Navigate Your Health Coverage
The Suncoast Post received this information from the marketing department at Blake Medical Center.
In one way or another, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed all of our lives.
What hasn’t changed is our ability to deliver safe, compassionate care as your community healthcare provider. As always, we are here to ensure you receive the care you need today, for a healthier tomorrow. As we resume services, hospitals, emergency rooms and physician offices are still one of the safest possible places to receive care. See what we’re doing to keep you safe.
In addition, we are here for you as a trusted advisor on a variety of healthcare-related issues. For example, many people express difficulty in finding an easy-to-understand, single resource for health insurance options. As a result, we now offer personalized guidance on coverage options from our experienced, in-house experts.
If you or someone you know may need assistance, please call our hotline at 833-867-8771, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. Our patient advisors are ready to listen to you, and we will help you understand your options for health coverage specific to your personal situation, in complete confidence. We are not representing any other company or selling insurance plans—our goal is simply to help you get the information you need so you can confidently manage your health needs. And, there is no cost for this service.
We can discuss eligibility and advocacy services appropriate for a variety of scenarios
- Continuing your employer’s existing plan if you have recently lost your job (COBRA and other options)
- Applying for coverage via a spouse’s benefit program
- Resources that may help offset the costs of health insurance
- Medicaid: Government healthcare for those that meet certain criteria
- State and federal health insurance exchanges (such as the Affordable Care Act), and how to enroll due to a changing life event
- We look forward to hearing from you or someone you know who needs reassurance from a trusted voice. And you can count on us to keep you informed and share additional resources in the weeks to come.
Care is the foundation of our values and the core of our mission. We will, one step at a time, help you move forward. More info here .
Editor’s Note: Blake was one of the recipients of Mattison’s meals!
Photos from Blake Medical Center.