Le Marche Bohemien – Parisian-Inspired Outdoor Marketplace in Sarasota
Le Marche Bohemien, Saturday, March 20, 2021, from 10 am-5 pm, is coming to Five Points to showcase many talented artists who repurpose items and create interesting works of art!
Our first event in over a year, we are excited to host this wonderful event and, once again, have Michelet Innocent, International Singer, join us!
Le Marche Bohemien Guidelines and Information
Please take a look at our safety guidelines…we will be cautious and mindful.
- Registration will be completed online.
- Safety protocol will be emailed to each participant.
- Artists will be greeted upon arriving and assisted with any questions they may have at that time.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival with Infrared forehead thermometers.
- Artists will have maps with their booth locations numbered on the sidewalk to set up their tents and art; they will park their vehicles in the Palm Avenue Garage.
- Tents will be placed six feet apart from each other and placed on the sidewalks only.
- Signage will direct attendees to maintain the social distance required, along with wearing a mask. This will be closely monitored and those not in compliance will be respectfully asked to leave the show.
- Sanitizers and Masks will be available throughout the show.
- The one portable restroom will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Only the artist and one person will be at the booth at any given time.
- Event organizers, artists and guests will all be on high alert throughout the show. We will all be attentive.
We are looking forward to a spectacular Le Marche Bohemien, Saturday, March 20, from 10-5…this will be a different year, of course, but we are certain everyone will be ready to come out and enjoy a safe and interesting event. We hope you’ll join us!
Watch this fabulous video and listen to the magnificent voice of Michelet Innocent!
Photos from Christine Baer