Holmes Beach, FL- Eliza Ann’s Coastal Kitchen Hosts Three-Course Leclerc Briant Champagne Dinner
For the second installment of their dinner series, Eliza Ann’s Coastal Kitchen at Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club is hosting a three-course dinner featuring Leclerc Briant Champagne. Guests will be seated at a community-style table as the restaurant’s talented chefs present the multi-course meal. Each dish will be paired with a glass from the Leclerc Briant portfolio. Paul Dietz, Stacole Fine Wines’ Southeast Regional Craft & Estate supplier, will give insightful tasting notes and information on Leclerc Briant throughout the evening.
The multi-course dinner pairings include:
• Amuse & Champagne Toast – Pickled Rhode Island Beach Blonde Oyster, Champagne Snow, American Paddlefish Caviar (Leclerc Briant, Brut Rose NV)
• First Course – Cortez Golden Bottarga Risotto, Seared Hokkaido Scallop, Shaved White Truffle (Leclerc Briant, Brut Reserve NV)
• Second Course – Green Tea Smoked Venison Loin, Ember Roasted Hen of the Woods Mushrooms, 5 Spice Hoisin Jus (Leclerc Briant, Brut Millesime 2010)
• Third Course – 30 Dry Aged 1855 NY Strip Steak, 61 Degree Egg, Kaluga Caviar, Foie Gras Butter (Leclerc Briant, Brut 1er Cru Les Chevres Pierreuses NV)
• Dessert Course – Poached Stone Fruit, Champagne Sabayon, Grains of Paradise Shortbread (Leclerc Briant La Crousette Blanc de Blanc N/V)
WHEN: Wednesday, Dec. 19, 6 to 9 p.m.
WHERE: Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club – 5325 Marina Drive, Holmes Beach, Florida
HOW: Call (941) 238-6262 to purchase tickets or www.Waterlineresort.com/events
Photo from Eliza Website