5 More Great Restaurants In Sarasota / Bradenton
Last week, we recommended 5 great restaurants to eat at….Clayton’s Siesta Grillle, Primo Ristorante, Jose’s Real Cuban Food, The Broadway Bar and Jo-To Steakhouse. As we mentioned last week, yes, we are a bit prejudice. Here are 5 more recommendations.
1. Café Amici- 1371 Main Street, Sarasota www.cafeamicisrq.com. 2 Brothers, Massimo and Achille bring you the finest in dining in downtown Sarasota. Great Italian Food!
2. Swordfish Grill– 4628 119th St. West, Cortez, FL www.swordfishgrillcortez.com On the water in the fishing village of Cortez, this is one of my favorite places for great food and live entertainment. Bob Slicker, Tara and the staff are awesome.
3. Piccolo Market & Deli– 6518 Gateway Ave, Sarasota. www.piccolomarket.com They just moved! Eat in or take out…..without a doubt the best, no the very best Italian Deli in our area
4. Boatyard Waterfront Grill– 1500 Stickney Point Rd. Sarasota. www.boatyardwaterfrontgrill.com Awesome waterfront views, you’ll see a Dolphin or 2 swimming by. Nice folks, great drinks and food.
5. Ophelia’s on the Bay– 9105 Midnight Pass Rd., Siesta Key. www.opheliasonthebay.net. A Sarasota treasure. Fabulous waterfront views, a unique and wonderful menu, and great Sunday brunch.
If you have a favorite restaurant, please let us know! We’ll have more of our favorite restaurants next week.
Note: yes, these restaurants are friends and Clients of Sande Capln and Associates and The Sarasota Post.