Okay, yes, we are a bit prejudice. Here yah go.
1. Clayton’s Siesta Grill– 1256 Old Stickney Point Rd., Sarasota www.claytonssiestagrille.com. One of my all time favorites, I love Clayton’s! Clayton & Diane Thompson are the best!
2. Primo-Ristorante- 8076 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota www.primo-ristorante.com. Maurizio Colucci is an institution in Sarasota. Some of the best Italian Food and an awesome staff.
3. Jose’s Real Cuban Food- 8799 Cortez Rd, Bradenton www.josesrealcubanfood.com. The best Cuban food in the state. Featured on Diners, Drive In’s & Dives. Don’t tell Jose you know me!
4. The Broadway Bar– 1001 Cocanut Ave., Sarasota www.broadwaybar.com. Sarasota’s oldest bar! I love hanging out at the bar & you’ll love the food.
5. Jo-To Steakhouse– 7971 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota www.jotosteakhouse.com. In my opinion the best Japanese cuisine in Sarasota..
If you have a favorite restaurant, please let us know! We’ll have more of our favorite restaurants next week….Cafe Amici, Swordfish Grill, Piccolo Market, Boatyard Waterfront Grill, Ophelia’s and more!
Note: yes, these restaurants are friends and Clients of Sande Capln and Associates and The Sarasota Post.