2022 Party Under the Stars – It’s Just Around the Corner Suncoast
It’s February, and you know what that means? The 2022 Party Under the Stars is coming on February 26, 2022! From 6-10 p.m. that evening the masquerade Mardi Gras style event of the year will be held at the Sarasota Hyatt Regency. If you have never attended one of these events, you are in for a real treat. It has been named the Best Local Event in recent years with hundreds in attendance, and hundreds of thousands raised each event to support cancer patients in need of their treatment in various forms.
That all sounds good, but why should you attend? Well, if the good cause isn’t enough, maybe the live show, succulent dining option, or live auction might be the inducement you need to add this event to your social calendar for early 2022. Still don’t have you hooked? Check out a few other amazing details about this year’s event.
Raffle for a Good Cause
This year’s event includes a chance raffle that anyone can purchase HERE, even if not attending the event in person. Tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100, and the trip includes:
- 4 days/3 nights accommodations at Either the Windsor Court Hotel, the Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans, or the Maison Dupuy Hotel
- All room-related taxes
- Dinner Jazz Cruise, including a lavish Creole buffet •
- Choice of either the Gray Line New Orleans-Super City tour or a Swamp and Bayou Sightseeing Boat tour
- 3-hour class at the New Orleans School of Cooking
- Free concierge reservation service
Silent and Live Auctions
There are a host of silent and live auctions happening the evening of the event, only for those in attendance.
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS
- A week vacation in August at Cherryfish (525 Seagull, managed by Sato Real Estate)
- •A week stay at a timeshare, anywhere in the network (around the world)
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
- Cruise on Gold Coast Distribution’s Yacht
- Tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays, Pittsburgh Pirates Spring Training, and Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey
- Bridge Street package with a two night stay at the Bridgewalk Resort and certificate for the Bridge Street Bistro
- Golf passes to Rosedale, Waterlefe, Esplanade, Esplanade at Azario
- Wine class for 20 from Total Wine
- Tickets to a Murder Mystery Dinner at Pineapple Kitchen
- 2 Night Stay at the Compass Hotel by Margaritaville
- Gift Certificate and Items from Swordfish Restaurant
Florida Cancer Specialists Foundation
Cancer is a disease that we have all been touched by somehow. Parents, friends, or even you might be diagnosed at some point in your life. The diagnosis, treatment, and medical tests alone can drain a patient, much less the added financial burdens that come with a life-altering disease such as this. Time off work, along with other monetary concerns, becomes a reality for treatment, travel, or just recovery time, and this leaves some patients unable to meet rent, insurance, car payment, and other bill needs. That is where the Florida Cancer Specialist foundation comes in. Through generous donations of those who attend functions such as Party Under the Stars, this organization helps bridge the essential non-medical living expenses of adults battling cancer in Florida.
The Florida Cancer Specialists Foundation (FCSF) was established in January 2011, and to date, we have awarded close to $7 million in grants to cancer patients in need.
You can help be the hope to a cancer patient in desperate need simply by coming out to help, attend or even bid on some amazing items.
Let’s make the 2022 event the best one yet!
Photos courtesy of Party Under the Stars
cancer, Donations, Events, Florida, Florida Cancer Specialists Foundation, fundraising, raffle, Sarasota, silent auction, Suncoast