Discover Your Dream Vacation at Siesta Key Bungalows
It’s time for a getaway to warm aqua-blue waters, where dolphins leap and sunshine surrounds you. Lean back in your beach chair, wiggle your toes in the sand, tip your hat over your face…and let go. There’s no work to do today, but plenty of time to relax and play Siest Kay Bungalows.
When you’re done with your midday nap, take a walk on #1 beach in America – Siesta Key Beach, and enjoy the rare and famous white quartz sand, also called sugar sand. Even on the hottest days of the year, your feet will stay cool and refreshed.
After a day spent exploring Siesta Village, St. Armands Key shops and boutiques, and dining in beachfront restaurants with live music—come home and collapse in your cool and cozy Siesta Key Bungalow. We’re the “best-kept secret on the south end of the key” as Family Beautiful Magazine shared. When you stay at our resort, you’ll find a stunning slice of Old Florida Charm and updated style for your honeymoon, anniversary, or next vacation.
Enjoy luxury, atmosphere, and the #1 Beach in the USA
Siesta Key Beach is famous for being recognized as the #1 Beach in the USA three times since 2015 by TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards, and twice by Miami’s Florida International University professor, Dr. Beach.
When you book a stay at one of our Siesta Key Bungalows, you’ll not only be steps away from the water—but everything you need will be right at your fingertips. Whether you stay at the Ringling, Mermaid, or Tortuga bungalow—each bungalow has its own unique style and beachy signature. Our bungalows are private, yet close to many sought after locations nearby. The bungalows also vary in size from a bungalow for two or for family of four bungalow and provide either a courtyard or water view. If you like to cook meals while on vacation, we offer full kitchens in every bungalow.
When you’re ready to head out and explore, here a few of Siesta Key and Sarasota’s most famous attractions:
- Sarasota Farmers Market, open Saturdays 7am-1pm rain or shine, 1 N. Lemon Ave., Sarasota
- Siesta Village shops and restaurants on Ocean Blvd. in Siesta Village
- St. Armands Circle shops, St. Armands Key, Sarasota
- Outdoor adventures are everywhere! Rent bikes, go sailing, fishing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, or parasailing
- Visit one of the many local spas on Siesta Key and in Sarasota
- Enjoy both daytime dining and nightlife options at fun, local restaurants like The Beach Club, Siesta Key Oyster Bar, and Gilligan’s Island Bar and Grill. All of them are just a short walk from Siesta Key Beach.
If you’re going to travel to Southwest Florida, choose a beach that’s been recognized and highlighted for making memories that last a lifetime.
Siesta Key Bungalows earned the coveted Hall of Fame Trip Advisor Award, and the 100% Superior Small Lodging White Glove Award. Our resort grounds are also popular for photo shoots.
Is it time for your next great beach vacation? Book your priceless memories today.
Photos from Siesta Key Bungalows Website