Book Your Next Trip at Bungalow Beach Resort
Your Dream Come True Vacation Awaits!
Imagine waking up to the sound of waves lapping the shore, seagulls calling, and a gentle breeze blowing. After a long night of restful sleep—open your eyes to a view of turquoise-blue water and a seashore of powdery white sand. Grab your flips flops and swimsuit. Today’s plans include walking on the beach, soaking in the sun, playing in the pool, eating at one of the many local seafood restaurants, and ending the day by watching the bright orange sunset descend over the Gulf of Mexico. No reason to feel sad when the day is over. You can do it again tomorrow. It’s time to plan the beach vacation of a lifetime at Bungalow Beach Resort on Anna Maria Island.
Tucked away along SW Florida on the Gulf of Mexico, Bungalow Beach Resort awaits your honeymoon, anniversary, or next great beach vacation. Unlike many other resorts and hotels, Bungalow Beach is a rare gem you’ll never forget.
Our 1930s era updated bungalows are surrounded by a canopy of exotic palms, petite pink oleanders, and bright Caribbean foliage. Step inside to experience the charm of Old Florida with all the modern amenities of today.
Each bungalow is decorated with airy white curtains, soft bed linens and elegant comfort. Queen or king beds provide plenty of room for relaxation. We offer some gulf views, and gulf front bungalows to make your experience even more memorable. Whether you’re looking for a roomier vacation bungalow for six or a cozy bungalow for two—we’ve got what you need. No matter which bungalow you choose at Bungalow Beach Resort, you’ll only be steps away from dipping your toes in the warm gulf.
If you’re hungry after beach combing, shopping, and dolphin watching, our two pool-side grills are free for guests to use. Or you can reserve a bungalow with a full or gourmet kitchen to cook your own meals.
One of Southwest Florida’s best-kept secrets, Anna Maria Island is unspoiled by high-rise condos and fast-food restaurants. Yet, despite the barrier island’s Old Florida signature, you’ll find endless things to do year-round.
Here are just a few fun ideas on Anna Maria Island:
- City of Anna Maria Farmers Market at City Pier Park, every Tuesday 8:30am–2:00pm (through May 11, 2021)
- Other Farmers Markets to try: Bridge Street Farmer’s Market, on the south side of Anna Maria Island and Coquina Beach Market (open Sundays November–July).
- Rent a kayak or stand-up paddleboard. You’ll find endless options for outdoor activities, and for touring AMI’s tropical waters.
- Experience some of the world’s happiest creatures—dolphins, on a guided dolphin-watching tour.
- The Anna Maria Island Heritage Festival celebrates the island’s unique history each year in March at the Anna Maria Island Historical Museum and Park.
- Check out the many jaw-droppingly gorgeous white-sand beaches of this 7-mile barrier island.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall—you won’t be bored, guaranteed. It’s time you discovered the hidden treasure of Bungalow Beach Resort.
We’ve been recognized numerous times by local and national publications. See our awards page for more information.
Find out why guests from around the world visit our “world-class” property every year and book a life-changing vacation at Bungalow Beach Resort on Anna Maria Island today.
Photos from Bungalow beach website